The Full Moon Club has moved!
The Full Moon Club was established in January 2011 with a very simple plan: to meet on every night of the full moon for an evening music and conviviality. After a couple of years in different venues, – campsites, open fields, woodlands, pubs and bars – we settled in at Shap Fell Bothy. After 4 years in the bothy we have now moved to The Mortal Man Inn, at Troutbeck, near Windermere, where the new hosts are the landlords Kate and Gary.
- Meets on the night of every full moon, throughout the year.
- All welcome – no membership required.
- Garden Room, with bonfire outside, weather permitting.
- Live music plus late session. Acoustic music – no amplifiers!
- Donations for the guest musician(s). Non-profit making.
- Large tent in field for camping, by arrangement.
- Midnight moonlight rambling for anyone inclined.
- Food and drink from the Mortal man.
Spice up your week nights! Come to the Full Moon Club!
All meetings are listed on Facebook:
Click the link: Diana Artemis / CumbriaFullMoonClub